Saturday, May 26, 2012

It's Wedding Season!!


When I think about all the summers of days gone by I undoubtedly think about weddings! Big weddings, small weddings, weddings here, weddings there, weddings everywhere!!! Weddings galore... I think one summer my record was 8 weddings... phew! I don't think there is a place in this city that I haven't been for a wedding. Between friends and family I was busy!! And then there was the summer of my own wedding a couple of years ago. Needless to say that was pretty consuming :) And now wedding craziness is all about cupcakes and cookies... I love it!

Last weekend I had the pleasure of providing sweet treats for Elyse and Sean's wedding. Their reception was at the beautiful Niakwa Country Club. Congrats you two!!




Elyse provided the hilarious cake topper and orchid flowers to complete the look!

The great thing about being a teacher is that I can devote my summers to wedding fever! If you are still looking for the perfect treats for your summer event I still have a few weekends left. Shoot me an email - I would love to chat!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...