Sunday, September 4, 2011

gnome sweet gnome


Good morning and happy September! Where has the summer gone?! Only 2 more sleeps until school starts and I can't wait to meet my new little bunch of cuties :)

I'll start off this morning's post with some cupcakes and a cake for a one year old cutie! A few weeks ago Carson turned one and his mom, Tristan, requested these adorable gnome, toadstool and owl cupcakes. She was inspired by a pack of stickers for the theme of his birthday and I love it! I was inspired by my new favourite blog (did I mention that in my last blog?! Haha!), Fairytale Frosting, where I saw some super adorable gnome cupcakes. Tristan also requested a small owl cake for Carson to have all to himself...I can just imagine the fun he had digging into it!!

Carson's cupcakes were red velvet with green grass buttercream icing. His cake was chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!!! Chocolate cake and chocolate buttercream. Perfect for the token one-year-old-cake-all-over-the-baby photo op!!

Happy first Birthday Carson!!! I hope you enjoyed your cake :) Thanks Tristan!







...and the little owl cake for the birthday boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...