Monday, September 5, 2011

feelin' a little blue


Check out this super duper cool effect!!! I think I'm in love! These cupcakes were made for Navi, a dream customer! Navi tells me how many cupcakes she needs and what flavour she wants and the rest is up to me :) Last week I went for blue on blue swirl and it turned out super cool! To achieve this effect you simply paint the sides of the piping bag with a food colouring of your choice, fill the bag with icing and pipe away. A word of caution though...the first few cupcakes will have quite a bit of colouring. Its best to squeeze out a little bit before attacking the cupcakes. Hopefully Navi didn't have too many blue lips on her hands!
I hope you enjoyed your blue cupcakes Navi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...