Friday, August 19, 2011

flower power


These cupcakes were created for a client of a new friend, Aimee. The fabulous Aimee, event designer extraordinaire, is the owner of Devoted to Decorating. Check out her website here (its a work in progress so check back often!). I met Aimee this summer when she contacted me about sweet treats for her events. I won her over with cupcakes (of course!!). We have a few creative ventures coming up including a super cool wedding photo shoot at the end of the month. Stay tuned for that!

These cupcakes were lemon (a new, even more delicious recipe!) with vanilla buttercream icing. The only instruction I had for these cupcake was "flower garden theme" so I hope they were a hit! I love full creative license!!

Thanks Aimee!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...