Tuesday, April 26, 2011

big things come in small packages


Okay...this is the last post...finally! And what an awesome one it is!! These cupcakes were ordered by my very great, longtime friend, Chelsea, to celebrate the arrival of her new, beautiful niece, Sophia Marie. Sophia arrived on April 9th which also happens to be my mom`s birthday...very exciting! Gerardo and I have known Chelsea`s sister, Jenn, and Jenn`s husband, Jeremi, for many years as well and were thrilled about the arrival of their new baby. I even got a quick glimpse of her when I dropped off the cupcakes and she is definitely a keeper! :)

Congrats Chelsea on becoming an Auntie again!! Congrats Jenn, Jeremi, Emily and Travis on the addition of Sophia to your family! We can`t wait to watch her grow up!

Chelsea`s cupcakes were marble with pink buttercream icing and white pearl candies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...