Tuesday, April 26, 2011

rock a bye baby


When Jaclyn asked me to make skull cookies for her friend, Sophie's, baby shower I was super excited! How cute, fun and out-of-the-box! I don't know Sophie well but I do know that she works at a tattoo shop and would probably love something as nontraditional as skulls! Haha! I went through many ideas in my head of what these cookies should look like. But as soon as I saw the invitation I knew that I was going to do my best to replicate the image in edible form :) Check out the picture of the invitation at the end of this post.

Congratulations Sophie and a huge welcome to your baby girl coming soon!!

The cookies were sugar and cut individually by hand. The icing was almond flavoured with a fondant bow.



1 comment:

  1. This is the third time I have used Lori (birthday, going away party & baby shower)and have been highly impressed with the quality, creativity and taste of every product!! Would suggest to any one for any occasion!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...