Friday, January 14, 2011

riel's 2nd under the big top birthday


Riel's 2nd birthday was quite the event!! Gerardo went to school with Riel's mom, Cory, so we have all known each other for a long time! We have watched Riel grow into an adorable, energetic 2 year old and we cannot believe how fast the time has gone since she was just a babe!

Making the cupcakes for this event was a dream come true. Cory told me the theme and that she needed 6 dozen cupcakes...everything else was up to my creative desires! What a doll! The cupcakes were vanilla with vanilla whipped frosting and edible fondant animal and clown faces. The giant 2 and the flags on top of the jumbo cupcake at the top of the cupcake tower were also made from fodant. I have to thank my sister for her help on the clown faces... she is always available (much to her chagrin) when I need her!!

Thank you so much to Riel, Cory and Dustyne for letting me be a part of this wonderful occassion. Happy 2nd birthday Riel!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...