Wednesday, January 12, 2011

the past, present, future...


...and what a year 2010 was!! I think that last year was quite possibly the craziest year of my life! Gerardo and I bought and moved into a new house, I graduated from University, we got married, I started a new job and began my cupcake adventure! Needless to say our December honeymoon to Mexico was much needed and much deserved!

Definitely the most stressful event of the summer was our wedding. I had a definite vision for my wedding "cake". I , and everyone who knows me, knew that it had to be cupcakes... anything else would just not do! I wanted a cupcake tower with presence that would hold close to 100 cupcakes and a small cake on top (because Gerardo still felt that it was important to have a cake to cut). I designed and made my own cupcake tower after searching high and low for the perfect one and coming up with nothing. The cupcakes were a hit with all of our guests and I had people immediately questioning where they were from. So...the ball started rolling! Because of the wedding I decided to start thinking about a cupcake business more seriously. I was extremely happy with the way the wedding cupcakes turned out and grateful for the opportunities that have come from the most wonderful day of my life. The following photos are from our wedding and courtesy of Moore Photography.

...and yes...the cupcake tower is available for rent!





Happy 2011 everyone! May the new year bring you love, joy, success and patience. We are starting out the year with the addition of a 3 pound, white, furry bundle of joy to our family...wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Lori! Congrats on your cupcakes, your new bundle of joy and a happy new year filled with happiness!
    Joelynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...