Sunday, January 30, 2011

kelsey's birthday extravaganza!


These cupcakes were for Kelsey's 20-something birthday party a few weeks ago. I was pretty excited to make these given the new set of alphabet cutters I had just purchased. I have known Kelsey for a few years now...she is the best!! We have definitely had more than a few fun, memorable times...including a trip to GreenBay...GO PACKERS!!!!(Sorry...couldn't resist!). She is a wonderful, sweet person and an awesome friend. I am so glad to know her!!

Kelsey's cupcakes were chocolate with chocolate buttercream icing...mmmmm! I definitely love the little martini glasses...complete with olives... terribly cute!

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!





1 comment:

  1. Ahh yay! My cupcakes made it onto the blog :D Thanks again for making them; they were delicious as well as a work of art! The olives on the martini glasses were inspired ;) You are awesome and I have a feeling this business of yours is going to explode (in a good way, that is!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...