Sunday, January 30, 2011

aidan's 3rd birthday


Aidan is 3!!! Wowser! I work with Aidan's mom, Amanda, and I cannot believe he is 3 already. Aidan is the sweetest, cutest, smartest, most polite 3 year old EVER! He is absolutely adorable and definitely deserved cupcakes that were as equally cute. Aidan LOVES Thomas the Tank Engine so it was no surprise that he recognized the theme of his cupcakes right away...phew! I have to say that it is super rewarding when a child is excited about his birthday cupcakes...makes me enjoy this even more!!

Happy 3rd Birthday Aidan!! Thank you Amanda, George and Aidan for letting me be a part of the party!





1 comment:

  1. Aidan did LOVE his Thomas cupcakes...and so did the rest of us! Not only did they look great, but they tasted awesome! Thanks again Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...