Wednesday, December 15, 2010

number one


Hello! Welcome to my new website and very first blog!! I have to admit I am pretty excited about this whole cupcake blogging thing. As much as I love making cupcakes the best part is truly in the sharing. Soooo...what a great idea! Not only do I get to make cupcakes but now I get to share them with a (hopefully!) larger audience. As my friends and family all know I am in love with cupcakes. I make them every chance I get and haven't heard any complaints yet! Starting a cupcake business of sorts really is marrying my love for baking, and feeding people, with my craftier, detail-orientated side.

So, here's the plan...yes I'm a planner!! I have a lot of wonderful cupcake pictures to share from previous celebrations. In an attempt to fill my blog with as many pictures as possible I will try to get them all up over the next week or so. After all what is a cupcake blog without pictures?! With the holidays quickly approaching I will do my best! I really do hope you enjoy taking this journey with me and maybe, just maybe, you will feel inspired to create your own edible masterpieces!

Try to stay warm out there!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lori!!! Congrats on your new cupcake adventure! Wish you were closer to Calgary however.... I'll spread the word to my peeps in Winnipeg!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...